Instagram

Sunday 31 January 2016

Midweek fun @ dinner time

This week I let the boys make their own dinner! It was quick and extremely easy and surprisingly tasty! I got my inspiration from #Chiquitos Mexican restaurant as we went over the previous weekend. I knew it wouldn't be at all complicated so I thought I would give the boys something fun to do midweek.
Tortilla Pizza

The boys used :

Base:


  • 2 wholemeal tortilla wraps
  • bbq ketchup & ketchup (as they love bbq base pizza)
  • sprinkle of all purpose seasoning & garlic (mixed into the sauce base)
  • grated mozzarella & orange cheddar cheese (for colour)
Toppings:

  • Sweetcorn
  • garlic stuffed olives
If you do use this recipe of course use toppings of your choice



on the first wrap the boys made a first base layer with the sauce and cheese. For the second they repeated the same thing again, but this time they added their toppings.
I put it in the oven for them on the highest heat for around five minutes look out the for edges crisping. cook to your desired outcome. Done!

How easy is that?!!


Happy Cooking!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig