Instagram

Friday 20 October 2017

Half Term AGAIN..

So once again just like that half term is approaching again..




Now I have almost planned the whole week but I need to make sure Im ready in mind body and soul for the headache, noise, fighting and hearing the word mum 1 million times a day.

Now seeing as I was so shit over the summer Im going to share a few things we did so if you are stuck on what to do with the kids, you have a bit of inspiration. A mixture of low cost/free but some things a bit more £££.. So feel free to look through to see what suits you or what you kind find similar to you in your area..

I don't really like to stay at home during the holidays, I prefer to be out to wear them out a tad and to just avoid mess at home like. I really can't deal I get mad anxiety.

Nature tip:
Throughout the summer we spent a lot of time outside, biking, trails, forest visits and fruit picking. below are a list of places we spend outdoors with just mainly needs a bike and a pack lunch...

Hadleigh Park

This location is perfect as there is a farm, bike ride trail, park, castle, walking trail, outdoor activities such a canoeing, cafe and a baby sensory room. website is linked to have a look.







Fruit picking Hill Top Farm
There is no website for this place but the address is Hilltop Farm, Benfleet SS7 1PQ 
Tel No. 01268 752734 I think generally open between 10.30-4pm but always call and check. The kids really enjoyed this, and the quality of fruit taste so good. When we got back home we a made a pie.




Thorndon Country Park
I have mentioned this place before in my gruffalo trail post. We came here so many times during the summer with pack lunch and had a little picnic. We explored, climbed trees (well not me) and played nerf gun wars.




We are also going to visit pumpkin patch next week. below is a pic from last year. The link is HERE



Museums

We visited...

Natural History Museum

Science Musuem

Museum of Docklands 




Sushi Making Class

The kids love sushi so this was perfect. Stores are nationwide so you select which store you do the class. It was £15 per child for an hour session with goodies to take home after and discount on your meal if you stay to eat. Link is HERE





Tea/Coffee shops

I don't know if its just my kids but they get so excited to go to a coffee shop for a decaffeinated tea and a cake. Shuts them up for an hour so I'm happy and I literally get to sit with my own cup of fuel.





Caravan Trip

The kids and I went with a friend and her kids to a caravan park in Clacton for a few days. It was booked very last minute so always check for cancellations as we got an amazing deal. The caravans all come with fridges cookers etc, so we brang supplies stocked up and made use of the site. Swimming, park, arcades and clubhouse entertainment. We also took a trip to the local pier. Website HERE







Trampoline park,
walks
Train and buses the kids really love, I think maybe because we rarely use it.
arts and crafts, as the weather was good we sat in the park and did it.
Visits to known places with things such as wall art i.e Brick Lane, Camden
Dessert shops


Im hoping the week I have ahead of me next week goes smoothly... (eyes roll) and will give an update, on our activities. Mainly halloween themed.

Hope this helps

MWA xx










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig