Instagram

Saturday 7 January 2017

New Year New Baby




Happy New Year everyone!

Apologies for the lack of posting, but new year new me and all that crap so I aim to continuously post from now on!



So just before the new year came I had my baby girl! Im in love all over again with my mini and the kids just absolutely adore her!! Life has completely changed all over again and is taking a bit of time to adjusting the broken sleep and routine but Im doing ok!

she was overdue and came once the christmas holidays had started so unfortunately I had not rested properly until the boys went back to school this week, so Im starting to feel a bit more back to normal.

During my pregnancy I was classed as high risk, due to having a blood transfusion in my second pregnancy, so I wasn't allowed to try water birth or use a birthing centre, but I had a smooth normal delivery with no complications and no drugs!

I feel like a first time mum again, learning and adjusting as each day comes, I was really nervous at first as its been a while since I had a baby but I am literally loving it.The pelvic girdle pain, acid reflux, severe heartburn and uncomfy sleep was so worth it.

As I also didn't really blog enough during pregnancy, If anybody has any questions they would like to ask me I will do a dedicated post for all Q & A's

xXx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig