Instagram

Friday 30 October 2015

Baby Mumma Basic Outfit

Its 11pm on a Friday, and I have finally sat down. Kids are in bed and Im chilling with a cuppa watching one of the best films in the world (Harry Potter). Tonights post I want to share is what I wear on a daily basis. As a busy mum you always need to get out the door quick in the mornings. You want to feel comfy but also you still want to look nice and trendy.

My basic baby mumma clothing pack Lol!... Consists of:


  • H&M Basic Tops - These are light comfy and you can never go wrong with a tee!
  • Topshop Joni Jeans - I live in these as they feel soft like a type of jegging and also fit lovely
  • Bomber or Trench Jacket
  • Wedge Sneakers - Isabel Marant but there are lots of high street ones for a fraction of the price

I wear basic everyday jeans and top like most people but for me wearing a wedge sneaker gives me a feeling of that still looking womanly rather than chucking on a pair a trainers that make me feel like a little teenager. They dress the whole basic outfit up without even trying. 




I am also a lover of a roll neck top or dress. Now that winters fast approaching I will more than likely be wearing them everyday with the same items as above or a pair of tights and for those extremely cold days when I'm on foot a pair of uggs.

Time for me to hit the sheets as my boys have football in the morning.


Night, Hayley x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig