Instagram

Monday 2 November 2015

Monday Moaning & Lash info

It's only Monday night and I am wishing it was Friday already! Zzzzzz
I spent the day at uni then went and collected the boys, then the usual programme of dinner, bath and supposedly bed! Its one of those days I cant be bothered to hear their noise, I have stuck on a film to get some peace and quiet.

Tomorrow I have a set of eyelashes to do first thing in the morning after school run then after that I'm going to go the library and attempt to get some reading/work done *sighhhs*

Individual Eyelashes

(Lashes by me. Model is my younger sister.)
What are individual eyelashes?

Individual eyelashes are applied singularly to your eyelashes one by one. They make your natural lash appear thicker, longer and natural. There are many lengths and styles to choose from, so there will always be some to match your face/eye shape. They also should never touch the skin and if applied correctly they will NOT interrupt the growth of your natural lashes. They are extremely safe and must always be removed professionally to prevent damaging your natural lash.

Im still not completely confident but it's mainly with my timings. I'm still taking that little bit longer, but I will get there eventually. Maybe every other night I am practising on someone once the boys are in bed. Im so tired and this point but I just tell myself I have to keep going as it's so popular at the moment there is money to be made!

If you have sensitive eyes like myself, the lashes don't always agree with you, lucky enough I do have long lashes myself, but to keep them strong and long, I use a little bit of castor oil mixed with coconut oil on them every night before bed.

If anyone is interested in being a model there is a small fee but you can email me on glamsandtans@hotmail.com - preferably East London area


Time to get these devils into bed. xXx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig