Instagram

Thursday 7 July 2016

Back pain, Hormones & a Growing Bump





So with the joys with pregnancy comes the unwanted pains and hormonal changes throughout the months... So I have put together a few safe for mumma's to be products to help.

(From left to right..)

One of my biggest unwanted problems is back pain. The lower back and in between my shoulder blades, unfortunately I don't have luxury of visiting a spa daily, so I looked for an alternative.
For a while I was using a hot water bottle, but to lay on it, is a bit awkward and while pregnant you have to steer away from products such as deep heat as they contain ibuprofen. 

I came across Tiger balm, which has been used on me previously during acupuncture, its an ancient Chinese herbal remedy for aches, pains and headaches. It is made from herbal ingredients and works very quickly. rub into the area of pain and feel the heat working on the area. I use around 3-4 times and day and before bed without fail. It works wonders.








Another issue is my hormones.. I keep getting really hot and sweaty and I feel like my current roll on has stopped working. I was searching for a new one a kindly was sent a perspirex deodorant. This product is perfect for excessive sweaters. They also state it lasts for 3-5 days which I have not actually tried for that long but would be perfect for campers and festival goers. Its also suitable for sensitive skin which is very ideal for me. Since using it  I feel a whole lot more confident and feel so much better knowing this deodorant protects me so well.


With a growing bump, I want to prevent obtaining more stretch marks. I have a few tiger stripes I earned in my first pregnancy which had faded till my bump started to grow. so to maintain the old scars I use vitamin e oil and of top of that twice daily I use the Mustela stretch mark prevention cream. Mustela are a skin care range that caters for babies and new and expectant mothers. I have a few other products I am excited to use and cant wait to review them!  Do check out their website as it is very helpful, it has a blog, tips for you, babies and children on skincare.


MWA xx



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find it a great product and would highly recommend it if you want to stop the sweating! http://www.inspirationalbodies.com

      Delete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. Royal CBD Gummies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Health Investment accounts - You own and control the cash in your HSA. how long does it take for cbd oil to take effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. Kitchen mat for back pain

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig