Instagram

Thursday 7 July 2016

Updated Skin Care Routine



Hi Lovelies!!

I have two new purchases that I absolutely love and have added to my daily routine. One for the day and one for the night....




Clarins Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster

So I have been feeling under the weather the last couple months and quite pale looking and fatigued from pregnancy, and as I don't wear foundation I was looking for something to brighten and tan my face naturally. I do usually opt for fake tan but recently I cant take the smell on my face so I looked for an alternative. 

It has aloe vera extract and what I love is that its odourless! This is the perfect self tanner for the face and is so easily combined with your existing skin care routine. 

All you have to do is add a few drops (I add a bit more) to your moisturiser and massage in as normal into your face and neck. It works immediately and it gives a natural looking glowing look. This product is a good investment and will last quite a while. It does what it says on the box!

TIP: wash your hands after as you need to remember its a tan so it will stain your hands! 



Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair



I think most users of this use it to combat existing lines and wrinkles in face, and although touch wood I don't have any yet, the last few months have been quite stressful, it would seem wiser to stay ahead and help prevent these in the future. 

This product is a serum that you apply a few drops of a night. I apply before my moisturiser at night time. I use around two drops and massage in. It has a nice smooth application on the face and absorbs very quickly. I have noticed of a morning my face feels a lot smoother and fresher.

I recommend this to all age groups, I also notice a lot of the maturer ladies live by this serum.




MWA xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig