Instagram

Thursday 14 July 2016

Mummy x Moschino - Outfit details

So guys...

I am doing my first ever collab.. how exciting!!

Im working with Tessuti A designer retailer with a clothing website and a few stores in the UK. They stock luxury brands such as Canada Goose, Versace, Vivienne Westwood and many more for men, women and a small collection for kids.

I am loving their Moschino items at the moment, especially the T-shirts as they can be dressed up or down. I've chosen the boyfriend style for today's outfit.. this style is perfect for my growing bump.


I've dressed it up with stretchy ripped jeans (rolled under the belly sighs*) and perspex boots and to finish the look I went for a biker jacket.

This T-shirt is so stylish and so so comfy and also very slimming, I will adding more to my collection as they look good as well as feel good for me.

As promised, my outfit details are mentioned below.

If you want to recreate the look or something similar, you can find the t-shirt here








Biker Jacket - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Public Desire
Sunglasses - Dior
Choker - Asos


MWA x
SHARE:

2 comments

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig