Instagram

Sunday 5 February 2017

Baby Play Activities For Your Newborn



So bubba is 7 weeks now..
She smiles, laughs and is so much more alert now. I thought I would share the little exercises and playing interaction I do with her. All these things really aid in the baby's development.


Exercise -

She is a lot more active now and she is wriggling her little body waving and kicking jerking movements. She loves kicking her legs out especially so I do light exercises with her to help strengthen them. I simply just bend her legs in and out lightly and give them a little stretch and end with a little massage.

I also turn her onto her tummy to help strengthen her neck when she lifts it and again to help her legs. I leave her to shuffle a bit along.

Interaction -

Throughout the day I like to talk to her,  and get all in her face lol. I also get her brothers to sing and tell her about there day at school, she smiles, and makes little noises back to them. They are in love with her so they love interacting with her.

I also hold her and stand in the mirror so we are both looking at it and have a little chat. As she looks at her own face I point out her eyes, ears, mouth and nose to her.

we love singing to her and the boys have made up little songs for her. She definitely recognises our voices.

The boys bring home books they have to read in school so we all sit together and they read it to the baby also.

The boys also get her to track the toy, so they take one of there toy cars, hold it up in front of her face and move it side to side so she follows it.

If anyone has any activities they like to do with their newborn please share!

H xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig