Instagram

Friday 24 February 2017

Quick Post...

I have already gone back on my new years reso of a blog post per week and I am so so sorry, I literally hardly get anytime to sit down and open my laptop, I just about get to go to the toilet. I will try my best to keep up.


Everyone is good and I also think the baby is teething, seems early but for the last few weeks, I have changed countless soaked bibs and I am getting exploding running sh*t which I have never experienced this early before, I remember maybe 4/5 months, but hey I guess theres a first time for everything!

So last week was half term and its the first holiday I have had with three children, minus the christmas holiday as the baby was just born so I stayed in majority of the time.

It was so hectic but I had to make a plan and routine in order to have a slightly smooth running normal day! I tried to keep the boys busy so we went cinema (absolutely loved Lego Batman!), soft play, mummy meet ups and for walks and I also sent them to football club twice as they do love to kick some ball! I managed to stay sane and also stick to my healthy eating that I have been doing for the past month and I also fitted in a bit of gym time/alone time for an hour to myself as they have creche facilities, so the kids were dragged everywhere with me the whole week.

We was so constantly busy that I didn't even remember to take a single picture (Shock!)

I want to talk about organisation. At the moment my diary is one of my most sacred books lol, without that I don't know who what where when and why. It got me through the whole of last week and thank god as my baby brain would of not remembered a single thing, including my babies first jabs (My girl so was so brave!)

If anyone is having trouble juggling, remembering and managing, definitely use a diary because personally my life would be a mess now without it!

Its Friday so I have given the kids their iPads and the baby is sitting in her mamaroo peacefully (for now!) So Im gonna make a cup of tea and hopefully drink it while its hot!

H xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig