Instagram

Monday 13 March 2017

The Art of the Brick: DC Super Heroes

Happy Monday!

Yesterday we visited the DC superheros lego exhibition. I found out about it as one of my sons had gone earlier in the week with his school, he brang home a leaflet with all the info. It looked really good and he told us how much he enjoyed so we went along as a family and also for Zak's birthday...



Before I say anything else, I just want to mention that babies above 6 months are not allowed to be kept in the buggy while you look around the exhibition. They have to be parked up in the coat and pram area and collected at the end. So it maybe more practical to bring a baby carrier for non walking babies or harness for toddlers.

I absolutely loved the artwork inside, I think I was more excited then the boys. It was so amazing how it was all made, especially from lego pieces.

''Through a series of immersive galleries, THE ART OF THE BRICK: DC SUPER HEROES showcases interpretations on characters, vehicles, environments and themes found throughout DC Super Heroes mythology including transformation and reinvention, strength and weakness, as well as good vs. evil.'' (http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/12/14/the-art-of-the-brick-dc-super-heroes-coming-to-london-in-2017)

The exhibition features the majority of dc heroes and villains. There was a few the boys had to educate me on, I had no idea they knew so much!


As you enter each room there is a different theme and story to the artwork, with tribute rooms for batman and superman. Literally such amazing work I could of walked around a few times.

When you get to the end there are games consoles and lego stations to build and still keep the kids entertained along with coffee and a gift shop with the most ridiculous prices! I heard so many people swearing when they picked things up to check the price lol.

Overall it was a lovely and fun day out. I have put the website below with the info of location and prices.

                                                        H xxx













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig