Instagram

Wednesday 11 November 2015

MWA in Dubai!

As I start to type I feel like crying. Although I have waited for this well deserved break for ages, I MISS my boys so so much. I always think I cant wait to get rid of them for a bit, but as soon as I leave, I want them back!! I though it would be a good idea to bring my laptop along with me so anyone who likes to read my blog can follow me wherever I go.

Blog writing on the balcony

It definitely feels WONDERFUL to wake up naturally, and not by a loud mouth child telling me they want breakfast, but it also feels strange to wake up to silence. I keep going in and out of guilt the last two days I have been here, but I have to remind myself I am also my own person who also needs space and time to myself. At least when I wake up, I wake up smiling to these two next to me on my bedside table lol.

As soon as I wake I see my star boys



For these 5 days I have to forget I am a student. The stress is too much, Im constantly thinking about my dissertation, I think so hard about it, it literally hurts my brain and I don't want it to spoil my holiday. So for this week I'm going to pretend I have no worries. I've definitely swapped the books for cocktails, the jeans for swimsuits and the wedge sneakers for havaianas and heels.

My dress is #SolaceLondon and my shoes are #Topshop

I've tried my best to look good every day and night, especially where I am kid free I can pay attention to myself a lot more in terms of effort. I have designated swimsuit for each day and evening outfit. My intention of this holiday was to look #yummymummy the whole way through.

My deep plunge swimsuit is #asos and my sun hat is from #h&m


I think its important to get time alone sometimes and remind yourself of how it was before kiddies. It feels like I have hung up my cinderella apron for a few days. No running around in a rush in a morning feeding and dressing the boys and tea and breakfast making, no washing, no cooking, no cleaning!!! feels like heaven as its all getting done for me instead! 

Im now going to have a nice hot relaxing bath in PEACE before we head out for the evening!


H x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig