Instagram

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Fan of Fake tan

Hi lovely people!!!

I just wanted to share a little bargain buy I bought over the weekend. For those who dont know me, I am a lover of fake tan!, yes I am of mix race but my skin tone is quite light.

The only brand I have used for years is #fakebake. It never fails and gives a lovely colour, but over the weekend I was away in Liverpool and I didnt bring any with me. It was absolutely FREEZING down there, so it made me feel and look even more pale, (plus i was recovering from a cold) so I really needed a pick me up.

I was in the local #primark picking up some tweezers when I turnt round and saw a selection of tanning bottles, I looked through and saw mainly instant tan, I dont like to use those as they are very messy, can rub off on your clothes and if a drop of any liquid hits it, it streaks an leaves marks! I then noticed a bottle than said 60 minute. 60 minute tan means once applied after an hour you can shower. Out of all my fake bake products their 60 minute tan is my favourite and still develops once washed off, so I picked it up along with a tanning mitt and took them to the till.

Once I got back inside I applied the tan. It was in mousse form and it applied quite smoothly. I applied all over my body, including my face and waited.

I just want to let everyone know that it looked amazing, and so was the price!!! for £2.90 I got a 150ml of tanning solution, which is a fair amount that would last for ages!

#primark #faketan #sunkissed #tanningmitt

I should of took a before picture but I forgot (apologies) But I will show you the final outcome. I also do not wear any foundation etc on my face so the colour you see is from the tan.

Dress is #mamasboutique Shoes #louboutin







                      This is a must have for lovers of fake tan and an amazing BARGAIN!!!!

Happy Tanning!

H  xx



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hey I just want to appreciate your ability to work. You have set an example for us by posting such an informative post. Great work. sports & outdoors

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig