Instagram

Thursday 18 February 2016

Teepee Tent D.I.Y


Hi guys! and to some parents, happy half term! (yeah right) Im actually going insane so I had to think of a few activities/trips this week to keep them devils busy and most importantly worn out for when I want to send them to bed!!

For a little while I have been looking at #teepee tents. I think they're so cute and lovely for kids bedrooms. They dont look tacky and to be honest I get anxiety over colours and cartoons covered stuff!

I been hesitant for a while because even though I am in love with them, the prices I have seen for customised teepees are quite high for 4 sticks and a sheet kmt!

So I found a plain white (I love plain) tent and decided to customize it myself with the help of the boys. I bought all the bits in the same place so it was great!

I purchased it all from #hobbycraft and all just under £40!! (link is below)





search teepee tent  xx

along side the tent I purchased..
  • foam glitter stars
  • sticky letters
  • silver ribbon
  • fabric glue

apart from the star bunting around the edge is from #matalan





The boys really enjoyed gluing and putting the bits together. It kept them quiet and occupied for ages! They also felt so proud of themselves! I just finished it up with some blankets and cushions i already have and now they have a trendy den that they can play and read in. It also still stays within my colour scheme lol.

Final outcome below..

Hope this helps!!





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What a nice post you have shared. You have tell everything about Baby teepee. Really very nice.

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig