Instagram

Sunday 24 January 2016

Boys Outfit Details Over the Weekend

Hey guys!

This is just a quick fashion post on the boys outfits this weekend. I posted pictures on #instagram this weekend, and got a lot of mummies asking where the boys outfits are from. I have tried my best to get as much links as possible but I'm afraid so items are no longer in stock or season as I sometimes buy things and put them away in advance if I think I may not be able to get them again.


Basically, the majority of this first outfit is from #next



  •  Black longline tees - Next also but these went down in sale to £3.50 so I bought a couple each for the boys and they are no longer available online







  • Khaki bombers - so sorry guys I basically stumbled across these around nearly two years ago in #asda #george while picking up some vests for the boys, they were ridicuously cheap but only started from age 4-5 so I knew I had to put them away for when they would grow into them

  • Longline tees - once again from next but no longer avaible 

  • Camouflauge Joggers - I purchased these from #zara but I cannot find them online, they are a recent purchase so its worth looking in your local store.

SHARE:

1 comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig