Instagram

Friday 8 January 2016

2016..

Firstly I would like to start with Happy new year everyone! 8 Days into the new year and Im already exhausted. It was back to reality this week. I make sure I do the school and nursery drop offs by 8.15, let me tell you how much of a struggle it was getting back into the swing of things. all i can say its thank f**k it's friday! I cannot wait to get back into bed tonight.

I'm back to uni on Monday, so my anxiety has kicked back in... It leaves me all over the place and I really feel like my brain can't function and its makes my mummy brain even more forgetful than usual.


The picture perfectly describes what goes on in my head!
I have so many tabs open,  I don't know what to select, complete and close first in mind!


I decided to invest in a diary, and so far so good! it definitely has worked wonders for me. as soon as plans, appointments etc are made, I immediately jot it down before my mind looses it. I also find coloured pens help me extremely well rather than a normal black or blue. I have coloured post stick notes too, to help with my dyslexia.


So my aim for this year is too keep organised, and of top of things. I been training myself to look at my diary daily and of course use when I need. I also aim to blog at least once a week. If any one has a particular topic they would like me to blog about, just drop me a comment or email.

I hope everybody enjoys their weekend. 


M.W.A xx


          
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig