Instagram

Sunday 6 March 2016

Disney Land Paris!



Hi guys!

so over the weekend we took the boys to paris as a pre birthday surprise as we are not doing a birthday party this year. The boys birthdays are both in march about 2/3 weeks apart so it works out well doing something joint.

I kept it a secret from them until the day of travel, we woke them up and recorded their reactions! I am going to start a vlog soon so I will let you guys know when its up!

I was hoping to remake the disney advert, but it didn't go quite to plan LoL! they were so tired and confused they wasn't sure what was going on poor bubbas!

Each time we have been previously has always been by plane, but this time we got Eurostar. In all honesty for me I think I prefer the train to the plane as Its much quicker and simpler to check in.
For me the advantages are:




  • no bag/suitcase check in - just a quick scan of the bags as you queue
  • I'm London based so no long trek to an airport
  • cheaper rates for children (children under 4 are free, how cool!)
  • arrive 40/50 mins before unlike airports which require 2 hours
  • you can pack food/snacks/drinks so handy and ideal for the kiddies
of course if your not London based and its not easy to commute to St Pancras this is probably not in your favour.

Ipads with headphones give you silence from the kids plus you don't have to listen to the nonsense they are playing/watching!


The train arrives into Marne La Vallee Chessy and disneyland park is actually situated outside.
We stayed at the Vienna Dreams Castle hotel, Its a 4 star, its nice and clean I would definitely recommend have a look http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/hotels/vienna-international-dream-castle-hotel/

It came with breakfast, wasn't the best but it helps to start the day. I will most definitely tell you to steer away from any other meals in the bar or restaurant because it was not very nice!!

Our hotel offers a bus shuttle which takes you from the hotel to the park and of course the train station so its highly convenient and no having to sort out transfers to and from the hotel.

The hotel was 100% child friendly and had a nice little theme, there is also spa and pool facilities that are also very clean.


Hotel lobby


Disney Land!!

Every year we have been we have only ever gone into the actual park but this time I got the the 1 day two parks ticket, and since we have been on majority of rides/ explored why not try the walt disney studios. It was just as good and to be honest as the boys are a bit bigger this time I think they preferred it. We saw a live stunt show with cars and motorbikes flipping and turning on their sides, there was even a visit for a real lightning mcqueen car! It has toy story playland and more marvel superhero theme which is perfect because thats what my boys love at the moment.
But of course when I asked them one of their favourite parts of the day they both said meeting Mickey Mouse!


the boys love cars


Disney parade

Truly magical

Disney land is truly magical and I recommend it to anyone with or without kids! 

MWA x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig