Instagram

Thursday 14 April 2016

Making Memories

I love taking pictures and making memories of the boys, such as outings we have, special occasions, travels etc. When I look back I don't think I took as many pictures as I should of when they were babies which I do regret, although I do have some on a hard drive I need to dig up, as I think I have a new favourite way of looking back at the memories our family make rather than looking on my computer, phone etc....

I still do print pictures off the old fashion way to have albums but this time I decided to create photo books. It seems fitting to show off my new cameras skills.





I ordered these hardback cover photo books from snap fish. If any students are reading this, they give you 50% off! they also do personalised gifts, canvases, posters and cards.

I ordered two as a trial because I wasn't sure if quality and effort would be put into them. To me they look amazing. The quality of the hard back and the pages is excellent and of course the quality of my printed photos are brill.

This is my new obsession so I will definitely be making more, so I can look back at the memories we make and also share them with family and friends.

MWA 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig