Instagram

Monday 14 March 2016

Life Saver Caps






Hey guys!

This post is just a quick review on the NY caps. Now as a mum first thing in the morning is generally a rush! most days for me this means my hair is neglected.

I use to get a weekly blow dry and it was perfect as it lasted me till the following week and I felt a bit more glam. Since November I have had a heat ban (due to be lifted as I cant take it anymore) so leaving my natural hair as it is a bit wild especially as I have no time most mornings to style properly.

I invested in these yankees hats and they are my life savers! they cover my barnet as well as my face first thing in the morning! They are quite popular at the moment too and go with most outfits.
They cost me £12 from Jd sports so take a look..




Of course any cap/hat is fine as they all do the same thing. For me this a mummy favourite. My hair is one less thing to worry about and the mess underneath is hidden very well!


MWA xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY MARN. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig